Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!!


Ms. Betty White

I have a number of signed photographs from Ms. White. This is an original studio still from during the time of her first TV show  "Life With Elizabeth" that I purchased and sent to Ms. White for signing. She is truly a class act and top-notch celebrity. What an amazing a career she is having, I believe you only have that kind of a career when you are good at heart. One evening I was having cocktails with Robert Wagner and looking over my collection. He came across an autographed photo from Betty White and said "She is the nicest and most caring person you could ever meet." I believe him, he is another celebrity that has been in the entertainment business for a long time, knows a lot of people, and a good judge of character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment